Timings - 10:00 am - 4:00 PM
Venue - Info Edge (India) Ltd. (99acres.com)
Express Trade Tower (ETT),B 36, 3rd Floor, Tower I,
Sector 132, Noida.
About Info Edge India Ltd
Info Edge is Indias leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com.
Having revolutionized the online classified space, today Info Edge has a market capitalization of over Rs. 15,000 crore, with a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection.
Our financial track record shows a strong upward trend - Net Sales in Mar-17 were Rs. 723.48 Cr. with EBIT Margin of 29.2%. Info Edge is clearly focused on aggressively investing on both products and services with a focus on human capital.
About BU : 99acres.com
Launched by Info Edge India Ltd. in September 2005, 99acres.com is a gateway to one of the fastest growing property markets of the world, an information 'exchange' for buying, renting and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in India. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank and allows direct connect with brokers/builders in cities as well as remote parts of the country. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 8lakh residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects. Not only this, it has the highest traffic share, time spent on site and maximum page views, making it the most popular real estate portal in the country. Backed by a strong team and a network across 40 cities in India, 99acres.com has garnered faith and support of the real estate community in India within a very short time span.
Role and responsibilities :
1. Candidate be an integral part of our product operations team supporting the product management organization to ensure superior operational delivery for product initiatives.
2. Managing all activities for various product lines activities include portfolio management including partnering with the product managers for execution and reporting.
3. Handling multiple strategic cross-functional initiatives that include, but are not limited to, the following lifecycle activities: product requirements, training content, go-to-market activities, and client communication.
4. Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, supporting the change management process, assist with planning, and other responsibilities as assigned.
5. Interacting directly with product managers, technology, marketing, sales, and customer service & operation teams to provide prompt and efficient service to customers who write to 99acres feedback support for assistance.
6. Actively seeking solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
7. Keeping a track of acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution etc.
Excellent communications skills required.
Contact Person - Shweta
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.