The prime objective of this position is to provide recruitment assistance to the HR heads/ Corporate Heads of organizations.
The role will involve assisting clients in recruitment for Oil & Gas, EPC companies in the Middle East, CV sourcing for Upstream, Downstream, Petrochemical, Refinery, EPC, Oil & Gas (Onshore/Offshore), Hospitality, Medial/ Healthcare verticals
for regions in the Middle East, Far East, and parts of Africa. Key Responsibility Areas:
Why Join Us?
- Interacting with corporate customers on calls / emails for post-sales servicing and deliverables.
- Assisting recruiters and HR professionals in understanding the functionalities of Naukrigulf and provide resolutions for their recruitment related queries .
- Creating a high trust value preposition and making clients understand various service offerings and the functionalities of Naukrigulf.com website.
- Solving queries related to optimum usage of purchased products, provide quality inputs and timely resolution as per defined TAT.
- Coordinating with other departments on a regular basis and follow up with them diligently for all raised issues.
- Working on CRM platform and provide improvement suggestions to ensure that we not only meet current productivity and quality standards but are also able to raise the bar.
- 5 Days working - fixed off on Friday and Saturday
- No Field Job
- Opportunity to work with India's No. 1 recruitment site
- Fixed day shift - 10 am to 7 pm
Required Candidate profile
- 6 Months -3 years of experience in client handling / customer service / interaction.
- Freshers with good communication skills and can-do attitude can also apply.
- Should possess ability to manage multiple tasks in tight timeline frames.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and quality.
- Must be patient and a good listener to answer customer queries and concerns.
- Excellent customer handling and customer engagement skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge has an in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer internet domain. With years of experience in the domain, strong cash flow generation and a diversified business portfolio, it one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in the country. The company was incorporated on May 1, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Info Edge (India) Private Limited and became a public limited company on April 27, 2006. Starting with a classified recruitment online business, naukri.com, Info Edge has grown and diversified rapidly, setting benchmarks as a pioneer for others to follow. Driven by innovation, creativity, an experienced and talented leadership team and a strong culture of entrepreneurship, today, it is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. Its business portfolio comprises: Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, a clear market leader in the Indian e-recruitment space, www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri Fast Forward) such as resume writing. Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space, and has offline Jeevansathi Match Points and franchisees. Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property marketplace covering almost all the major cities and a large number of agents and developers. Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.