Job Location: Noida Interview Details: Address :
A88, sector 2, Near Sector 15 metro station, Noida
21st May (Tuesday) Time:
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM Contact Person: Amreen Shahid (HR) About the Company
Naukri.com is Infoedges flagship brand and India's largest online job website. Its business model depends on job listings and employer branding or visibility advertisements, on the one hand, and rsum database access, on the other. Additional features of the website include: job seeker services such as candidate services which are free for job seekers; value-added features such as resume writing, highlighting, etc., for job seekers; and tools to search the database of resumes and job application screening programs for employer and recruitment consultant customers. Google Ad sense and mobile revenues contribute to the revenue as well.
About the Role
Business Line: Naukri Premium Job Responsibilities:-
- Acquiring the unregistered Tier 1 pass outs graduates for premium MBA / Engineering colleges.
- Helping clients understand the value preposition of adding business jobs on Naukri premium page for better results and unique visibility helping them for their queries and supporting them consistently.
- Documentation of the clients feedback on the usage of Naukri portal for the premium hiring and share it with the Product/Marketing and Support teams for product improvement and future developments.
- Assisting the premium job seekers in their job search and create relevant job alerts.
- The role will also require to map the Tier 1 pass outs from different social forums
1. Excellent Communication and convincing skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time