Interested candidates can walk-in :
Date : 3rd December 2017 (Sunday)
Time : 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Contact : Deeksha
Venue : Info Edge India Ltd, A-88, Sector 2, Noida
(Near Noida Sector 15 Metro Station)
Key Responsibilities :
Why work with us?
- This role involves counseling the students for overseas education.
- Responsible for understanding the students requirement & providing guidance accordingly.
- Providing information to choose the best universities according to their profile.
- Guiding them with programs offered by Universities in US, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and UK.
- Responsible for answering queries related to Courses, Visa requirements and processes on website, emails & social media.
- A top-notch professional working environment that offers you a culture where you have the freedom and flexibility to plan your work
- Monday to Friday 5-day working schedule
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast moving environment. You get complete ownership for your students, course, country
- Counselors are given flexibility to plan their work and are equipped with relevant trainings and technology tools including laptops and mobiles Note : The job location will be Noida Sector 132. Pick and drop facility available from Botanical Garden Metro Station.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time