We, have walk-in interview scheduled for corporate sales opportunity with 99acres.com.
Interested candidates can come for interview as per below mentioned schedule: Title :
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager Corporate Sales Date & Day
: 10th October & 11th October 2019, Thursday & Friday Time :
10:00AM to 4:00PM Interview venue/Job Location :
Info Edge (India) Ltd.
Shelton Sapphire, Wing B- 101-102,
Plot No. 18-19, Near Sessions Court,
Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai Contact Person :
Sagar Munoth | Zonal Manager - Sales 99acres.com
99acres.com (Info edge India Ltd.)
Launched by Info Edge India Ltd. in September 2005, 99acres.com is a gateway to one of the fastest growing property markets of the world, an information 'exchange' for buying, renting and selling of all types of residential and commercial properties anywhere in India. The website enables easy access to a huge property bank and allows direct connect with brokers/builders in cities as well as remote parts of the country. With over 9 million visitors visiting the website every month looking for real estate solutions, 99acres.com has over 8lakh residential and commercial property listings and over 1.5 lakh new projects. Not only this, it has the highest traffic share, time spent on site and maximum page views, making it the most popular real estate portal in the country. Backed by a strong team and a network across 40 cities in India, 99acres.com has garnered faith and support of the real estate community in India within a very short time span. Key Responsibilities of this role
(NBD & Expansion / Acquisition of Brokers):
- Responsible for acquiring, managing and growing the expansion strategy of 99 Acres with Mining for additional business through continuous acquisition and new market penetration.
- Ad sales/solution sales to get real estate on digital platform.
- Develop deep relationships with clients in the region with focus on new sales and upsell to clients in the market.
- Lead business planning activities for the market and consistent monitoring of accounts including quarterly business reviews and monthly reviews.
- Effectively understand the needs of different clients and propose customized 99acres solutions that best address those needs of advertisements.
- Developing a good understanding of share of spend for 99acres and effectiveness of other channels used and draw value based proposals for clients.
- Work towards improving sales processes related to training, account profiling, monitoring to ensure delivery.
- Partner with product development team to drive product feedback through understanding customer and industry trends/needs to ensure 99 acres continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition for our new customers and continues to grow its market share with maximum renewals.
- Work closely with marketing, customer servicing, operations & SEO teams to maximize delivery to clients campaigns.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate with B2B corporate sales experience from Media, Banking & insurance, Internet & e-commerce, advertising etc with an expertise in new acquisition and client relationship management.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent