As the Head of Customer Experience, the candidate will be holistically responsible for operationalizing a team that reaches out to existing customers and get involved in the entire life cycle of a customers' engagement with Naukri cloud products. Right from post-sale of the product till the final adoption and its continuing usage.
The role involves understanding clients' current recruitment workflows, understanding their pain points in the current/previous processes employed internally and using our Cloud solutions to solve these problems. Build right processes and lead Customer & Product Evangelist Team, Operations & Design Team and regional adoption SPOC's to deliver end2end awesome customer experience. Assist Customers to adopt Naukri product through in premise visits, online demos, webinars, telephone, live chat or any other self-serve channel etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Candidate should be ready to travel to all Branches and visit customers in these regions.
- Building a high performing team of Customer & Product Evangelists, Operations & Design team and others by managing coaching, balancing teams, and individual goals.
- Manage product experience to our customers through a collection of onboarding channels (in premise demos, remote onboarding, webinars, phone, email, and chat.
- Supporting social channels (community, facebook and Twitter moderation), and self-help channels (FAQ & content creation)
- Aligning the team with business goals and Naukri stake holders and customers.
- Closely partner with Naukri Branch Heads, Account Managers, RMs SPOC's to meticulously review entire customer onboarding & usage process.
- Customer Product Usage Analytics, Reporting & Insights - Gathering and collating customer insights from the support experience to provide actionable recommendations
- Continuously collects and reports data that enables fast, educated actions to eliminate customer pain and higher adoption.
- Effectively communicating and leading change management initiatives across functions and teams.
- Engaging across functions with managers and individual contributors in other business units to drive projects.
- Ability to run experiments/tests that provides insights and learning on customers behavior
- Calibrates and Monitors performance and makes course correction
- Owns end-to-end performance management for their staff
- Solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Responsible for the aspects of performance management including staffing decisions, goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement.
- As such, the incumbent will own the entire post-sale responsibility and customer experience (Onboarding, Usage, and Adoption) for the Cloud products of Naukri.