- High inclination towards UX
- B.Des/M.Des Degree
At the User Experience Design team here, we try to foster cross-disciplinary thinking by bringing together designers from different backgrounds, ranging from engineering to mathematics. Your Role:
As an experienced UX Designer, you will be a person who will not only envision the product, but also make future concepts a reality. As a good designer you need to have the unique ability to engage in a broad range of disciplines, including user research, brainstorming, sketching and wireframing, creating mockups and prototyping interactive design flows.
You will be working with a wide variety of stakeholders, including product manager, development and UI teams, as well sales and marketing people. You are expected to drive your design decisions based on usage data, design best-practices and sound business sense.
â€ƒ What you will do as an UI/UX Designer
How will you grow
- Understand users and envision the product.
- Understand users, their environment and how they are interacting with all parts of our web applications.
- Come up with solutions which can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals.
- Drive the new solutions from users need keeping the business goals intact.
- Understand business need and drive the designs.
- Interact with product managers and understand product priorities and needs.
- Identify the best and minimum viable features sets to be designed to give optimum user experience.
- Work closely with product and tech team to understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan.
- Evaluate and Test.
- Work closely with product/research team and users to validate the need and usability of your features you have designed.
- Collaborate with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is same as designed.
What we are looking for:
- Understand and Learn the Domain.
- Discover and master the Job domain from Job seeker to recruiter and everything in between.
- Regularly do the user research to keep the check with users expectations.
- Explore and understand other domains (education, real-estate & matrimony)
- Own the product and grow in Leadership.
- Own your application and its features from concept to delivery and learn to optimize your own design to get maximum results.
- Engage regularly with senior management.
- Develop communication, presentation, and public speaking capabilities.
Desired skills and education:
- Has made significant contributions to web or mobile applications.
- Fast and Interactive Prototyping skills.
- Detailed and clear interaction design specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions.
- Photoshop skills are must and UI design experience is a plus.
- Design degree (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communication) or other related field from top institute.
- Consumer focused internet experience, designing dynamic end-to-end online experiences or any mobile app/games design experience is plus.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: User Experience Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time