- To ensure the usage of Naukri Services via Training the clients on the usage techniques
- To provide online product training to all Key Corporate/ Consultants clients
- Understanding client requirements and plan the customized session
- Coordinating and educating the clients the process to be online for the training
- Assist in the development of product training curriculum and evaluation frameworks as and when required
- Preparing Contents & presentations for Training needs
- Making Training Reports
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Resource with an ability to monitor and coach agents on Language Skills which include sentence construction, grammar, rate of speech, clarity of speech, pronunciation of process specific words, or soft skills like Call Control etc.
- Ability to give constructive and direct feedback to agents concerning communication and soft skills
- Ability to identify basic language issues and introduce effective means to improve
- Understands principles of building rapport with the consumer by using transition statements, verbal nods, small talk, tone, courtesy and empathy Work with internal partners to identify agents with language opportunity
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A. With Bonus
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com.
Having revolutionized the online classified space, today Info Edge has a market capitalization of over Rs. 10,210 cr, with a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection.