Additional Responsibility of coordination work:
- Editing and proof-reading articles of external and internal writers to make them ready for publishing.
- Writing original/researched articles on various topics in the Education domain including Exams, Courses, Colleges etc.
- Taking interviews of experts/toppers etc.
- Uploading on CMS (on-the-job training will be provided)
- Reach out to new freelancers and build a pipeline of freelancers
- To initiate communication, assess appropriateness of talent (with help from dept head), roll out the brief accordingly
- Follow up on deadlines and deliverables
- Take charge of edits/iterations of any
- Be responsible for coordinating monthly/weekly payouts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mass Communication/Journalism degree or MA English Hons from a good institute
- Editing experience in media/publication house for at least 2-3 years
- Very good command on written English
- Co-ordinating Experience desired but not mandatory
Education:UG -B.A - Communication, English, Journalism
PG - M.A - English, Journalism
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com.
Shikshaâ€™s vision is to â€œBe the go-to career, test prep selection & college selection platform, for students considering higher education in India or Abroadâ€�. It is the most recognised and leading career and college selection website in India.
Shiksha is a market place that connects the education seeker with the education provider. It provides detailed and authentic information on all colleges, courses and careers. The website enables students to make well informed decisions by accessing detailed information on colleges, courses, exams, rankings, scholarships and admission notifications as well as interact with other Shiksha users, experts and current students. The platform got more than 98 Million Page views in last 12 months. Since its inception in 2008, Shiksha.com has seen continued growth while outperforming its competitors in every sphere.
Institutes currently use Shiksha to advertise themselves, get admission related enquiries, and for student engagement. The clients are managed by a large business development team present across states.