About the role:
- At least 3+ years of experience on quality process, continuous quality improvement and quality standard.
- Creating a call audit program for process along with measurement system.
- Job Role would require a candidate to audit calls with an objective to achieve min deviation with client's actual credentials.
- Call Audit for agents as per target on daily basis.
- Should be acquainted with the communication nuances of the local audience possible kinds of errors that one would expect in the location.
- Record & deliver quality feedback to associates in partnership with the respective Team Manager. Coach and counsel agents to modify their performance/behavior to facilitate a high level of customer experience.
- Role also involves detailed data analysis. Knowledge of different QA Tools like Pareto, Run Charts, Control Charts, FMEA, etc. is required.
- Maintain MISs and report scope of improvement.
- Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems/process Communicate written analysis of dive deep results and information to leads and managers
- Prepare & Maintain Training Material
- Conduct refresher training sessions as per requirement under specified timelines.
- Create & maintain Process SOPs
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure adherence to minimum audit productivity.
- Ensure continuous process improvement
- Manage team MISs to monitor and scale up skills and productivity.
Conduct Training Sessions basis TNI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent