We are hiring for Study Abroad Counseling Team :
Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
Interested candidates can share their CV at : email@example.com
Key Responsibilities :
- This role involves counseling the students for overseas education.
- Responsible for understanding the students requirement & providing guidance accordingly.
- Providing information to choose the best universities according to their profile.
- Guiding them with programs offered by Universities in US, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and UK.
- Responsible for answering queries related to Courses, Visa requirements and processes on website, emails & social media.
What we offer to our employees?
- A top-notch professional working environment that offers you an MNC culture where you have the freedom and flexibility to plan your work
- Monday to Friday 5-day working schedule (6 day working for 2 months during peak season)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast moving environment. You get complete ownership for your students, course, country
- Counselors are given flexibility to plan their work and are equipped with relevant trainings and technology tools including laptops and mobiles
- On time salary, compensatory offs for weekend work, opportunity to meet & interact with global university representatives
Note : The job location will be Noida Sector 132. Pick and drop facility available from Botanical Garden Metro Station.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time