Job would require you to carry exceptional Communication, Liaising, Innovation, Customer Orientation and Team Management skills. You would need to lead a multi skilled high performance team where you will manage Content Research and Sourcing & Support Queues. You will also need to manage and encourage innovation, and build a DNA of continuous process improvement and upskilling. You should be a strong people manager who can align the team to business metrics and move key business levers.
An ideal candidate should be able to brilliantly multitask and handle multiple channels inflow and maintain the process SLAs. One should have a strong base of competitive business process metrics. This role will require to extensively liaison with Design and Tech teams.
You should have strong analytical bent where you can derive complex analysis and inferences and build efficient and effective strategies. Should have a strong customer orientation where you are able to derive customer behavior and align your strategies to customer benefits.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Review and manager intraday process peaks and troughs through efficient resources allocation and manage / conduct daily workflow checks and prioritization as per the TATs.
2. Extensive Content Research and Sourcing to keep a track of updated knowledge base.
3. Efficiently manage shrinkage and attrition through effective forecasting and people leadership.
4. Ensure regular training basis process upgrades and change in market dynamics.
5. Driving and implementing new productivity matrices to enhance efficiency of the existing processes.
6. Extensive coordination and information sharing with Design , Tech and internal product teams.
7. Understanding of Predictive & Descriptive Analytics, Business Forecasting, Google Analytics, Multivariate Regression, Consumer Analytics will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time