Shiksha's vision is to Be the go-to career, test prep selection & college selection platform, for students considering higher education in India or Abroad. It is the most recognised and leading career and college selection website in India.
Shiksha is a market place that connects the education seeker with the education provider. It provides detailed and authentic information on all colleges, courses and careers. The website enables students to make well informed decisions by accessing detailed information on colleges, courses, exams, rankings, scholarships and admission notifications as well as interact with other Shiksha users, experts and current students.
The platform got more than 98 Million Page views in last 12 months. Since its inception in 2008, Shiksha.com has seen continued growth while outperforming its competitors in every sphere.
Institutes currently use Shiksha to advertise themselves, get admission related enquiries, and for student engagement. The clients are managed by a large business development team present across states.
Shiksha is an initiative of Info Edge India Ltd, India's number one internet company. Other ventures of Info Edge India are Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com
Job Location : Noida Sector 2
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying sales opportunities through extensive research and generating leads for prospective clients
- Reaching out to potential clients in international markets (universities, colleges and educational institutes), effectively assessing their needs and drafting proposals and solutions that best address their needs
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and servicing key and existing clients.
- Managing the entire campaign of the clients to ensure delivery of commitments made to the clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients
Date: 18th Apr, Wednesday
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Venue: Infoedge India Ltd, A-88, Sector 2, Noida
Contact Person: Pankhuri Goel
Why should you join us:
- No Field Sales
- Office based job- fixed shifts
- 5 Days Working (Sat & Sun fixed off)
- Attractive Incentives
- Opportunity to work with an established brand
- Exposure to end to end sales cycle, B2B clientele
- Excellent growth opportunities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time