About the role:
This role requires you to audit the content and maintain the quality of the resumes over naukri.com.
- Job Role would require a candidate to audit Naukri profiles and Client Resumes to ensure minimum deviation with client's actual credentials.
- Regular feedback and dipstick session
- Would be a part of process Gage R&R and feedback downloads
- Role also involves detailed data analysis. Knowledge of different QA Tools like Pareto, Run Charts, Control Charts etc. will be an added advantage
- Maintain Process SOPs
- Conduct Refresher Trainings basis TNI
- Prepare & Maintain Training Material
- Able to handle client escalations & client calls
- Ensure process adherence to maximum QA Standards
Required Candidate profile
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure adherence to minimum content audit productivity.
- Ensure process improvement and adherence to maximum QA Scores
- Manage team MISs to monitor and scale up skills and productivity.
- Ensure that targeted SLAs are achieved in the said period.
- Conduct Training Sessions basis TNI
- Liaison with various teams like Sales, Customer Service & Data Management to ensure effective customer handling.
- Fresher's with good analytical skills can also apply.
Work Location - Sector 132, Noida ( Shuttle service available from office to Botanical metro station)
- Candidate with recruitment experience can be preferred
- Knowledge on different industries, sectors, roles will be an added advantage.
Why Join Us?
1) No field Job
2) 5 days working ( Rotational Off)
3) Shuttle Service available from office to Botanical Metro Station.
4) Fresher's can also apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent