About Us :
InfoEdge was incorporated on May 1, 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Info Edge (India) Private Limited and became a public limited company on April 27, 2006. Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has 4,049 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
Our business portfolio comprises :
- Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com, a clear market leader in the Indian e-recruitment space, www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri Fast Forward) such as resume writing.
- Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space, and has offline Jeevansathi Match Points and franchisees.
- Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property marketplace covering almost all the major cities and a large number of agents and developers.
- Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals.
Role Description and responsibilities :
- The primary focus of this position is to ensure sales target, new sales process development, sales analytics and operations.
- Individual has to work in close quarters with 15-20 Sales professionals including 1-2 TLs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Delivering revenue (Sales targets) and process improvements for 2 processes including chat and inside sales.
- Managing end to end sales cycle with regular participation into building new synergies.
- Building new capabilities and team improvement plans to ensure regular achievements.
- Stay up-to-date with market and competitor movements, new product launches in the market and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Attract, mentor, nurture and lead sales team to help them achieve their targets.
- Responsible for data reporting, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reviewing performance against the metrics.
- Ensure exceptional customer experience monitoring service parameters with Ops and Service teams and by ensuring consistency in Training sales teams.
- Provide timely and effective feedback to internal teams to aligned products and solutions with clients- needs.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent