About the role:
The role entails deploying Operations Improvement framework through Quality Tools like Lean and Six Sigma . The role involves training, coaching & working with different teams and people spread across levels. The job role gives exposure to processes across operations helping the individual to develop overall view of organization.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Facilitate improvement projects including understanding and documenting process, perform analysis, recommend and track actions.
2. Create new & customize training programs as per need.
3. Conduct Training Programs
4. Help document and maintain process documentation
5. Manage life cycle of ideas (from generation, evaluation, implementation to impact assessment)
6. Track & maintain metric dashboard KPIs
7. Manage Customer Surveys and drive CX projects
Essential Skills :
1) Six Sigma GB / BB Application of concepts in atleast 3- projects.
2) Lean Understanding
3) Proficient on Excel formula, VBA, Power BI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time