Shiksha.com is a market place that connects the education seeker with the education provider. It provides detailed and authentic information on all colleges, courses and careers. The website enables students to make well informed decisions by accessing detailed information on colleges, courses, exams, rankings, scholarships and admission notifications as well as interact with other Shiksha users, experts and current students.
The platform got more than 98 Million Page views in last 12 months. Since its inception in 2008, Shiksha.com has seen continued growth while outperforming its competitors in every sphere. Institutes currently use Shiksha to advertise themselves, get admission related enquiries, and for student engagement. The clients are managed by a large business development team present across states.Shiksha.com is an initiative of Info Edge India Ltd, India's number one internet company. Other ventures of Info Edge India Ltd are Naukri.com, 99acres.com, Jeevansathi.com.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Effectively assessing the clients needs and proposing customized advertisement solutions that best address those needs.
2. Developing a good understanding current media plan with share of spend for business and effectiveness of other channels used.
3. Managing the entire campaign of the clients to ensure delivery of the commitment made to the client.
4. Closely monitoring the delivery and analyzing the campaign performance , Taking corrective action basis the analysis and working very closely with sales operations and customer delivery team.
5. Developing multi-level relationships with key stakeholders in the client organizations such as Counsellors, Marketing Managers, Marketing Heads, Chairmen, Deans, and Admission Directors.
6. Follow up for payments and ensuring timely collections.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time