Shikshas vision is to Be the go-to career, test prep selection & college selection platform, for students considering higher education in India or Abroad. It is the most recognised and leading career and college selection website in India.
Shiksha is a market place that connects the education seeker with the education provider. It provides detailed and authentic information on all colleges, courses and careers. The website enables students to make well informed decisions by accessing detailed information on colleges, courses, exams, rankings, scholarships and admission notifications as well as interact with other Shiksha users, experts and current students. The platform got more than 98 Million Page views in last 12 months.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
Experience and Education Qualification:
- Managing sales, and relationships with assigned Key Accounts. (billed and un-billed in past)
- Achieving the sales targets by account mining for additional business through continuous client engagement.
- Effectively assessing the clients needs and proposing customized Shiksha solutions.
- Managing the entire campaign of the clients to ensure delivery of the commitment made to the client.
- Closely monitoring the delivery and analyzing the campaign performance. Taking corrective action basis the analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B selling environment with exposure of key account handling
- MBA or equivalent
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Key Account Manager