- Lead the management and day-to-day operations of the SOC with a focus on proactive monitoring, Incident Response and Case Management.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend, and implement processes, procedures and tools which will enhance existing monitoring capabilities and ensure a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Ensure adequate coverage for the SOC so that operations are properly monitored and all incidents are reported and remediated in accordance with documented requirements.
- Develop and maintain policies, processes, and procedures to ensure reliable and effective SOC operations.
- Manage, coach and mentor SOC staff to ensure employees are working as efficiently as possible while fostering a team-oriented environment
- Annual Audits to comply with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Risk Management using Cobit and NIST framework
- Prepare Annual/Monthly Reports
- Conduct Internal Audits for all internal departments of Infoedge.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Info Edge India Ltd.
About Info Edge:
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades. To this day, we are the only large profitable internet firm which is profitable and cash-rich in India, to fund our internal and external growth.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
Its business portfolio comprises of:
Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com with 77% market share in the Indian e-recruitment space (10x over the nearest competitor), www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri FastForward) such as resume writing. New offering of Enterprise Cloud solution RMS, which offers end-to-end recruitment management.
Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property classifieds business, with 45% of market share covering every major city in India.
Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space growing at 25% over the last 2 years (fastest in India), with clear market leadership status in North and Central India.
Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals and is among the fastest growing brands in the education sector in India.