- You should have strong subject matter knowledge and willingness to help students from university shortlisting to visa processing.
- Good in multi-tasking and managing multiple students
- Strong communication on phone and emails
- Ability to adapt to an online counselling process and work in target oriented environment
- Build excellent working relationship with students and universities
- You will be calling late stage users to enroll them for Shiksha counselling services
- Maintain an existing pipeline of your enrolled students
- Coordinating and maintaining a strong relationship with assigned universities
- Maintaining weekly reports and updating CRM regularly.
COUNSELOR FOR :
Canada/ US/ UK/ Non UK Europe/ New Zealand /Australia/ Ireland
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time