Walk-in Details :-
Date : 12thMarch,2020 (Thursday) & 13th March,2020 (Friday)
Time : 11 AM to 2 PM
Venue : InfoEdge India Ltd. (Jeevansathi.com);
B-36, Tower-2, 8th Floor, Express Trade Towers (ETT), Sector-132, Noida Nearest Metro : Botanical Garden / Okhla Bird Sanctuary
Contact Person : Vritti Dhawan | Human Resources
About the role:
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Role involves handling premium clients and handle their end to end servicing and escalations .
- Role will also require an individual to display high level of client handling skills and strategies .
- Analyzing matrimonial profiles based on different Indian marriage matchmaking norms (Gender, Religion/Caste, Mother Tongue, Occupation, Education Levels, Income, Groups, Marital status etc.) and systems.
- Meeting the Quality Standards and norms and recommend ways to improve the process based on the study conducted.
- Achieve process SLAs and MIS Report generation .
- Ensure team's adherence to the defined process and accuracy levels on transactions .
Why Should You Join us?
- Handle 75-80 clients of Jeevansathi.com
- Ensure high service standards are met.
- Ensure clarity in communication and expectations.
- Handle challenging client escalations.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure that targeted SLAs are achieved in the said period.
- 5 days working
- No field job
- Shuttle service available from botanical metro station to office.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent client orientation and dispute handling skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of the web applications and their functioning (Internet & Search Engines)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent