The role is evidently focused towards resolving customer complaints & queries :
1. Solving the queries of corporate clients via inbound emails/calls to reduce friction in usage of the portal (Naukri.com).
2. Handling complaints and providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely fashion
3. Assisting recruiters and HR professionals in understanding the functionalities of Naukri portal and providing resolutions
to their recruitment related queries.
4. Taking regular feedback & building relationships with existing corporate clients
5. Strong follow ups with internal departments for closing the tickets
6. Maintaining Daily Reports
Why should you join us?
-- Opportunity to work with No. 1 Job site & interact with HR professionals across industry
-- Office based job
-- Fixed Timing (9:30 AM-6:30 PM)
-- 5 Days Working (Mon-Fri)
-- Corporate Exposure, excellent growth opportunities
Interested candidates may WALK -IN at the following address for interview process :
Venue - A-88 , Sec-2 , Noida (near sec-15 Noida , metro station)
Date- 1st -Dec-17 (Friday)
Time - 10 am - 2 pm
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time