This position will be responsible for transition to GST, implementation of related operational procedures, reconciliation with Vendor and customers, return filing and GST compliance.
1. Liaising and coordinating with customers and vendors
2. Performing GST related Data collection, data cleaning, data processing and report preparation
3. Ensuring back end GST compliance internal (company) and external (Vendors)
4. Supplier compliance checks for GST (GST invoice formats, return filing etc.)
5. End to End Follow-ups and ensuring the readiness of internal and external systems w.r.t GST
6. Ensuring smooth transition from existing tax structure to GST
7. Supplier query clearance - Pre and Post transitioning (Return filing compliance- Initial months).
8. Focusing and closure of other GST related works that we would know during the
9. Implementation and post implementation phase
10. Basic knowledge of Ms Office
Please Note: This is a contractual role for a duration of 6 to 12 months. Post completion of contract period we may or may look forward to extend the contract.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant