The incumbent will be working in the Compliance department, the purpose of which is to ensure that all data improvement and analytical capabilities are built for the process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Responsible for collecting and analysing data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL and presenting them in easy-to-understand formats.
2. Retrieve data from multiple sources, ad networks & aggregators and develop spreadsheets and excel macros to filter, analyse, generate reports and draw conclusions from that data.
3. Performing bug free formulas & macros.
4. Apart from reporting tasks, working closely with other cross functional domains to create tools that will improve productivity.
5. Cut through clutter and focus on the primary metrics while understanding the business requirements of the business process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Business/EDP Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time