Shiksha Study Abroad is looking to hire admission counselors who specialize in end to end counseling process
Note - Should have experience in enrolling students for study in Abroad. (Domestic counselling experience will not be considered).
Who are we?
- Shiksha.com is a part of Info Edge India Ltd (Naukri.com) , India's number one internet company. Other ventures include 99acres.com, Jeevansathi.com and many more
- Studyabroad.shiksha.com is Indias #1 & most popular website for students looking to study abroad. We have the largest database of students looking to study abroad from India.
- Shiksha study abroad offers free counseling services to students across MBA, MS and UG in 11 popular study destinations including USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
What we offer to our employees?
- A top-notch professional working environment that offers you an MNC culture where you have the freedom and flexibility to plan your work
- Monday to Friday 5-day working schedule (6 day working for 2 months during peak season)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast moving environment. You get complete ownership for your students, course, country
- Counselors are given flexibility to plan their work and are equipped with relevant trainings and technology tools including laptops and mobiles
- On time salary, compensatory offs for weekend work, opportunity to meet & interact with global university representatives
What we need from our employees?
- You should be self-motivated to perform at your best with minimal intervention from seniors.
- You should have strong subject matter knowledge and willingness to help students from university shortlisting to visa processing.
- Good in multi-tasking and managing multiple students
- Strong communication on phone and emails
- Ability to adapt to an online counselling process and work in target oriented environment
- Build excellent working relationship with students and universities
- You have studied outside India or have previously worked with some foreign university
- You are in touch with many students who have taken your counseling help in past years
- You are not afraid to take ownership and are willing to stretch at times when needed
On a typical day or week:
- You will be calling late stage users to enroll them for Shiksha counselling services
- Maintain an existing pipeline of your enrolled students
- Coordinating and maintaining a strong relationship with assigned universities
- Maintaining weekly reports and updating CRM regularly.
Perks and Benefits
Best In the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent