1. Resource with an ability to monitor and coach agents on language skills which include sentence construction, grammar, rate of speech, clarity of speech, pronunciation of process specific words, or soft skills like Call Control etc.
2. Ability to give constructive and direct feedback to agents concerning communication and soft skills
3. Ability to identify basic language issues and introduce effective means to improve
4.Understands principles of building rapport with the consumer by using transition statements, verbal nods, small talk, tone, courtesy and empathy
5.Work with internal partners to identify agents with language opportunity
5. Formal, specialized, job-related training with one to three years related work experience proficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Process improvement knowledge/analytical skills preferred.
7. Ability to use quality system tools (charts, graphs, etc.)