Job Location - Chennai
About the Role
Naukri.com is looking to hire energetic, competitive, Post Graduates as Corporate Sales Manager to help launch them into a long-term career in sales with Info Edge.
The assignment comprises of extensive training that allows candidates long term growth opportunities. Top performers in Corporate Sales will get the chance to move to the next step of their sales career and earn high rewards...the opportunities are endless!
Job Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
What We Provide:
- Selling online recruitment solutions to corporate clients by assessing their business requirements. Our recruitment solutions include Access to database of resumes and Space on the website for advertisements.
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calling.
- Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentations.
- Building and managing strong relationships with customers.
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities we want you to grow within Info Edge!
- Competitive compensation + great commission structure
- Young and vibrant work culture
- Medical Insurance
- Best in-class training and much more!
- Work life balance
If interested, share your updated resume on 'firstname.lastname@example.org' & mention ' Corporate Sales- Chennai' in subject line.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time