- Business requirements understanding and solution planning for enhancements & implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM and Reporting on SQL Server / BI tools
- Translate the Business requirements into the System requirements for execution by the vendor teams
- Support System integration testing (SIT) and User acceptance testing (UAT) activities
- Project management across different projects handled by Information Systems team for timely rollout of developments
- Explore opportunities for automation across different business processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Project management experience across different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge of process flow diagrams and Data structure design to capture relevant data for process flow and reporting
- Ability to design dashboards and reports for business users on the Dynamics 365 platform
- Exposure to query design on MS SQL Server to get relevant data
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Education:UG -BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Info Edge India Ltd.
Info Edge is India's premier online classifieds company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate, education and related services. We were the first dot-com company in India to go public, back in 2006 and have maintained our market leadership over the past 2 decades. To this day, we are the only large profitable internet firm which is profitable and cash-rich in India, to fund our internal and external growth.
With a network of 62 offices located in 43 cities throughout India, Info Edge has close to 4000 employees engaged in innovation, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology and technology updation, research and development, quality assurance, sales, marketing and payment collection. It has also made forays abroad into the Gulf market with the website www.naukrigulf.com and currently has offices Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi.
Its business portfolio comprises of:
Recruitment: Online recruitment classifieds, www.naukri.com with 77% market share in the Indian e-recruitment space (10x over the nearest competitor), www.naukrigulf.com, a job site focused at the Middle East market, offline executive search (www.quadranglesearch.com) and a fresher hiring site (www.firstnaukri.com). Additionally, Info Edge provides jobseekers value added services (Naukri FastForward) such as resume writing. New offering of Enterprise Cloud solution RMS, which offers end-to-end recruitment management.
Real Estate: Online real estate classifieds, www.99acres.com, is India's largest property classifieds business, with 45% of market share covering every major city in India.
Matrimony: Online matrimony classifieds, www.jeevansathi.com, is among the top three in India's online matrimonial space growing at 25% over the last 2 years (fastest in India), with clear market leadership status in North and Central India.
Education: Online education classifieds, www.shiksha.com, is the smartest gateway for students to achieve their goals and is among the fastest growing brands in the education sector in India.